No products in the cart.
To lose weight quickly and healthy, it is important that the person has healthy habits, which should include the practice of physical activity on a regular basis and that increase the metabolism and foods that also favor the functioning of the metabolism.
However, it is important to know that the “speed” of weight loss can vary according to the amount of weight you have to lose. Usually, the more weight you have to lose, the more you lose in less time, as the body is subjected to a different stimulus than it is used to, which is why most times in the first weeks of the diet, weight loss is greater .
Complete menu for 3 days
The table below shows an example of a 3-day diet menu to lose weight:
- Day 1 (240ml skim milk + omelet made with 1 egg and tomato)
- Day 2 (Sugar-free fruit smoothie + 1 tablespoon of chia)
- Day 3 (Low-fat yogurt + 1 tablespoon of flaxseed + 2 slices of baked cheese with lettuce and tomato)
- Day 1 (1 apple + 3 chestnuts)
- Day 2 (2 slices of white cheese + 1 bowl of gelatin)
- Day 3 (1 pear + 3 peanuts)
- Day 1 (150 g of fish fillet + 2 tablespoons of chickpea soup + cooked salad + 2 slices of) pineapple
- Day 2 (150 g of chicken breast + 2 tablespoons of bean soup + braised raw salad + 1 orange)
- Day 3 (Vegetable soup with quinoa + 1 boiled egg + 1 slice of melon)
-because you are replying
- Day 1 (1 low-fat yogurt + 1 tablespoon of flaxseed soup)
- Day 2 (2 slices of watermelon + 3 chestnuts)
- Day 3 (1 cup of unsweetened tea + vegetable omelet)
Diets that promise quick results should be done for a limited time and any diet should be done under the supervision of a nutritionist, especially if the person has a disease such as diabetes and hypertension.
3 simple rules to make this diet work
- Allowed foods : lean meat, fish, eggs, seafood, skimmed milk and dairy products, seeds, nuts, vegetables, vegetables and fruits.
- Prohibited foods : sugar, potatoes, pasta, bread, rice, flour, mayonnaise, butter, oil, olive oil, bananas, grapes, avocados and processed meats such as sausage, sausage, bacon and ham.
- Starting the diet by detoxing : improves results, so see an excellent detox soup .
This diet can be supplemented with slimming teas such as lemon and ginger or green tea, which help reduce bloating and fluid retention, decreasing appetite and speeding up metabolism.
Medicines to help you lose weight, such as sibutramine or orlistat, are an option, especially when obesity puts health at risk, but should only be taken with the recommendation of the gastroenterologist or endocrinologist, otherwise, when the medicine runs out, it is very possible that get fat again.
Exercises to lose weight
To complement the diet, it is also recommended to burn more calories than you eat, and exercise is an excellent help for this. The best are:
1. Warm-up exercises
The best weight-loss exercises are aerobic, such as brisk walking, jogging, cycling, rowing, or swimming. This type of physical activity burns a lot of calories in a short time, being ideal for burning accumulated fat, in addition to improving heart strength and breathing capacity. They should be performed for at least 20 minutes daily.
2. Localized exercises
Glute exercises help to increase muscle mass, allowing you to fight cellulite and improve self-esteem. But these exercises are also important because when the gluteus maximus and medius muscles are weak there can be pain in the back, knees and hips.
For best results, exercise should be done every other day, and the diet should be high in protein foods such as white meat, yogurt, and egg white omelet because they support muscle building.
Ex. 1 : In the 4-handle position, with your elbows on the floor, raise one leg above the hip height line. The leg lift is about 10 centimeters and you don’t need to rest your knee on the floor. Do 8 lifts and rest for 30 seconds. Repeat the exercise 2 more times.
Ex 2 : Lying on your back, with your hands at your sides, raise your hips off the floor 8 times in a row and rest for 30 seconds. Repeat the same exercise 2 more times.